Policies, Terms & Conditions for Cavalry Court
Our Hotel Policies:
- Minimum age required to check in is 21. Valid identification will be required at check in time.
- A valid credit card is required to confirm your reservation.
- Facilities for Guests With Disabilities: There are 4 (4 Deluxe rooms) rooms at the hotel, which are specially adapted for physically challenged guests. These rooms are in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. The Housekeeping Department can also provide raised toilet seats and shower chairs upon request.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancel by 4 PM local hotel time at least 2 days (48 hours) prior to arrival to avoid a 1 night(s) cancel penalty charge.
- After you agree to the terms, you will receive an email confirmation letter within 2 hours. Please carefully review your reservation information.
- We will make every attempt to accommodate room location requests. However, these requests are not guaranteed.
- The hotel offers a limited number of connecting rooms in king to double/double configuration. Requests for connecting rooms must be made in advance, are subject to availability, cannot be guaranteed and, if available, are assigned at check-in. To request a connecting or adjoining room, contact the front desk at the hotel directly prior to arrival day. The hotel will do its best to accommodate these requests, but cannot guarantee them.
- Double occupancy is limited to two adults. Additional adults will result in added fees.
- Bookings or reservations of ten (10) rooms or more is considered a Group booking.
- Right of Refusal and Restrictions: Bookings or reservations of ten (10) rooms or more are considered a group booking within Valencia Hotel Group properties, regardless of the booking channel. This number may vary at each Valencia Hotel Group property based on the total number of guest rooms at each location. If an individual, or group of individuals, reserve rooms; separately or together, or under alias names; totaling 10 or more rooms at the same location, for the same or similar stays e.g. weddings, social events, meetings, conferences, etc.; Valencia Hotel Group reserves the right to enforce Group terms and conditions for these reservations and/or refuse the bookings made in this manner, making them null and void. If you have questions about booking group accommodations at a Valencia Hotel Group property, please call our reservations center at 844.313.7337 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reserved rooms may not be resold to a third party.
- Right of Refusal and Restrictions: Reservations for rooms are non-transferable and may not, under any circumstances, be sold or otherwise transferred to a third party or individual. You may not advertise, market or otherwise offer Valencia Hotel Group hotel rooms, packages or promotional offers for sale in combined offers, or on blogs or third party websites, without the consent of Valencia Hotel Group. Valencia Hotel Group reserves the right to refuse any and all bookings made in this manner, making them null and void.
- Pet Policy: We welcome a maximum number of 2 pets per room, limit 50 pounds each. Pets are restricted to certain areas of the hotel. With the exception of authorized service animals, pets are not allowed inside the restaurant, fitness center, meeting rooms or the swimming pool. Advance registration of your pet is required. A pet policy & waiver and non-refundable pet fee will be required at check-in ($50 per pet). Other restrictions, terms & conditions apply. See Pet Policy & Waiver