Information about ourCleaning Protocols
more info listed below
The safety of our guests and our associates is, and always has been, our primary concern. Valencia Hotel Group is committed to staying ahead of industry best practices using all resources available to us, including Hotel and Lodging Association guidelines, local, state and federal guidelines and expert recommendations.
We are proud to partner with Proctor and Gamble, using their hospital grade sanitizers and disinfectants at all our hotels, including Spic and Span® Disinfecting All-Purpose Spray and Glass Cleaner and Clean Quick® - Broad Range Quaternary Sanitizer, a P&G Professional.
- All our team members have received extensive training on safety protocols, including proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE), proper social distancing, and proper procedures to follow should they feel symptoms or believe they have encountered someone that was infected.
- Based on The CDC guidelines, face coverings are required for non-vaccinated individuals only. Gloves and other forms of personal protective equipment (PPE) may be required as appropriate, depending on the nature of the team member’s function.
- Public area furniture has been rearranged where possible to facilitate proper social distancing.
- Public areas are cleaned and sanitized on an increased frequency. Certain high contact touch points such as elevator buttons and door handles are cleaned hourly.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed in convenient locations throughout the hotel’s public areas.
Arrival and Departure
- Contactless check in has been implemented wherever possible, including self-swipe of credit cards, mobile check in, mobile keys and self-check in kiosks at select properties.
- Certain key touch points have been highlighted in the cleaning of each room prior to the next guest’s arrival.
- To respect the personal space of our guests and allow for proper social distancing, towel services will be completed each day and will include replenishing of towels, amenities, and removal of trash.
- Stay over service will be provided upon request only, allowing for the room to be cleaned when the guest will be out of the room.
Food and Beverage
- Tables are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest being sat in our dining rooms.
- Contactless menu options are available in all restaurants, bars, in room dining and minibar.
- All hotels will offer contactless In Room Dining as a standard or as an option when the order is placed.